We are excited to team up with your APS superannuation fund to deliver a series of webinars designed to set you up for your future!
Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) are absolute experts in the space of Australian Public Service Superannuation.
This will be a 3-part series running over the next few months and will feature Superannuation 101, Retirement Ready, and Education vs Advice.
This webinar series is for CPSU members only – just one of the great benefits of being a member.
If you are not yet a member, join today to register for these super webinars.
Join the CPSU and CSC Member Education team for the first webinar in the series: Superannuation 101
Learn the basics about superannuation including:
- What superannuation is and why it is important
- Who makes contributions to your superannuation and how it grows
- When you can access your super
- Tips and tools available to learn more about your superannuation
There are two sessions to choose from:
- Option 1: Monday 18 October at 12.30pm AEDT
- Option 2: Tuesday 19 October at 6pm AEDT
Investment of time: 30 mins + 15 mins for Q&A at the end.
What are you waiting for? Register now to receive your zoom link to the event.