These webinars have taken place, but there will further webinars coming up - go to Online learning and events for more information.
As part of your membership, we are committed to assisting members to get ahead in their careers.
This is another way we support our members.
About the Women at Work webinars
These webinars feature valuable content from Nell Wilson, a globally experienced Executive Coach, Leadership Development Specialist and Consultant.
Nell has held leadership and learning and development roles for over 25 years in the corporate sector in a variety of organisations. Nell has worked with hundreds of Leaders, teams and individuals across the public, private, not-for-profit and NGO sectors.
Part 1: Navigating your career
In this webinar, we will:
- Discuss common career inhibitors and accelerators for women.
- Examine what matters to you at work and how to navigate your career more intentionally.
Part 2: Developing greater confidence
The second webinar features tips to build your confidence at work:
- Navigate the inner critic/imposter syndrome by developing an ‘inner ally’.
- Test some of the other assumptions that can erode your confidence.
- Practice some strategies on how to build more confidence at work.
Part 3: Communicating with impact
The final webinar will help you to fine tune your communication at work:
- How to ensure you communicate effectively with others.
- Read the room and contribute more in larger/group discussions.