The Slater+Gordon Online Will is a free service for CPSU members that can help you plan and prepare your will at a time convenient to you.
To ensure your loved ones are provided for in the event of your death you need a properly prepared will, a legal document that clearly sets out how you would like your estate to be distributed. Without a will, your estate is distributed according to a government formula, regardless of what you might have wanted.
Having a properly prepared will ensures that:
- Your estate is distributed as you wish
- Your preferred executor is appointed
- You choose the guardian for your children
- Vulnerable beneficiaries are protected
- Taxes are minimised
How to access your free online will
- Locate your member number - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 137 636 if you need help with this
- Go to http://online.slatergordon.com.au and create a sign in
- Follow the prompts to determine if the Slater+Gordon online will can meet your needs. In most cases it can, and the system will guide you through the preparation of your will
- Your finalised will is delivered to you by email to print and sign
What if my circumstances are complicated?
If your circumstances are too complex to be managed by the Slater+Gordon online will you will not be left empty handed. The system will identify your special needs, explain the reasons you may require personalised legal advice and will give you the option to seek advice from a specialist Slater+Gordon lawyer.
If you have any questions about the Slater+Gordon online will or you want to discuss family succession and estate planning issues, please call Slater+Gordon on 1800 555 777.