You have probably seen by now the email from Tim Worner outlining Seven’s decision to cut the Network’s annualised salary cost by $25million.
The CPSU will begin initial consultations with Seven next week.
What do we know so far
- No clear change proposals so far. Seven have committed to consulting with unions and staff as decisions are made.
- No confirmation on the impact on staffing numbers and;
- No details on how this could impact negotiations for a new Enterprise Agreement.
How can the CPSU help?
- Expert support and advice on your rights and entitlements.
- Representation when consulting on workplace change.
- CPSU member only helpline 1300 137 636. Not a member yet? Join here or call 1300 137 636