The CPSU Women @ Work series consists of three one hour recorded webinars designed to help support women to successfully navigate their careers, developing greater confidence and communicating with impact.
This program is fundamentally about adopting the right mindset, skillset and being equipped with the best toolkit for success.
These webinars feature Nell Wilson, a globally experienced Executive Coach, Leadership Development Specialist and Consultant.
Nell has held leadership and learning and development roles for over 25 years in the corporate sector in a variety of organisations. Nell has worked with hundreds of Leaders, teams and individuals across the public, private, not-for-profit and NGO sectors.
Navigating your career
In the first webinar in the Women @ Work series, we:
- Discuss common career inhibitors and accelerators for women.
- Examine what matters to you at work and how to navigate your career more intentionally.
Developing greater confidence
The second webinar featured tips to build your confidence at work:
- Navigate the inner critic/imposter syndrome by developing an ‘inner ally’.
- Test some of the other assumptions that can erode your confidence.
- Practice some strategies on how to build more confidence at work.
Communicating with impact
The final webinar provided strategies to help you to fine tune your communication at work:
- How to ensure you communicate effectively with others.
- Read the room and contribute more in larger/group discussions.
Aspire, CPSU's online learning and professional development platform, is just one of the benefits of CPSU membership and available exclusively to our union’s members. It pays to be a CPSU member – join now