After five months of intense negotiations, strong member campaigning, and clear direction from members on your priority issues, your CPSU bargaining team has worked hard at the bargaining table to negotiate on the issues that matter most to members.
We are now at the point that there is a package of pay and conditions for members to consider.
The bargaining team have scheduled member-only webinars to take you through the detail of the package:
- **FULL** Tuesday 5 Sept at 12pm AEST (1 hr) | 11.30am SA/NT | 10am WA via MS Teams
- Tuesday 5 Sept at 6pm AEST (1 hr) | 5.30pm SA/NT | 4pm WA via MS Teams
- **FULL** Thursday 7 Sept at 12pm AEST (1 hr) | 11.30am SA/NT | 10am WA via Webex
- **NEW** Thursday 7 Sept at 1pm AEST (1 hr) | 12.30pm SA/NT | 11am WA via TBC
- Thursday 7 Sept at 6pm AEST (1 hr) | 5.30pm SA/NT | 4pm WA via Webex
- **NEW** Monday 11 Sept at 2pm AEST (30 mins) | 1.30pm SA/NT | 12pm WA via Teams
- Tuesday 12 Sept at 12pm AEST (30 mins) | 11.30am SA/NT | 10am WA via MS Teams
- Tuesday 12 Sept at 12.45pm AEST (30 mins) | 12.15pm SA/NT | 10.45am WA via MS Teams
- Tuesday 12 Sept at 6pm AEST (1 hr) | 5.30pm SA/NT | 4pm WA via MS Teams
Please note, these webinars are not approved for attendance on paid work time. You will need to attend on breaks, flex, after work, or using other leave arrangements.
Throughout this process, it has been members who determine our position on bargaining.
So, these member-only webinars will be followed by a poll of all CPSU members in the APS to determine our position on the package.
All CPSU members are strongly encouraged to attend a member-only webinar and participate in the member-only poll.
If you are not yet a member, join the CPSU today to make sure you are able to have your say.
Download workplace resources