NDIA members want to make the NDIS the best it can be
By working together, members have a strong and powerful collective voice to advocate and campaign for a better workplace and better outcomes for participants. We work to ensure you are safe, have fair rights, pay and conditions, and a have a say on the issues that matter to you.
What do NDIA members want in the workplace?
- Safe and reasonable workloads
- Reasonable adjustments for staff with disability
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to working from home
- Secure and ongoing employment
You can be part of that. We know strong union workplaces deliver better conditions, working lives and safer workplaces. Join us today.
You'll find all your news at the bottom of this page.